Eureka Moments Are Great – We’ll Get You Eureka Results
Our Mission & Vision
- We believe that when you have a healthy, stable business, you have the power to cultivate peace, wholeness, and thriving in your own life and your broader community.
- We know that systems decide what actually happens in your business. If you don’t have the tools you need to harness your systems and experience clarity, calm, efficiency, consistency, and a powerhouse team in your business every day, you’re not alone. This is why A Squared exists.
- Our vision is to leverage the power of systems to help you experience confidence and sustainable growth in your businesses.
- Our mission is to give you every resource you need to eradicate overwhelm, turn your best ideas into reality, and experience the freedom you started your business to create.
Take Calm, Focused Action
Leverage Time-Saving Systems
Delegate with Confidence
– Kevin Rogers, Founder and CEO of Copy Chief
Founder and CEO
- Creator of the Action Amplified (A2) Method
- Author of Eureka Results: How Entrepreneurs Can Turn Their Best Ideas Into Reality
- Jargon-allergic MBA
- Certified Fix This Next Advisor
Ashlee Berghoff is the CEO of A Squared Online and the creator of the Action Amplified (A2) Method, a new way for entrepreneurs to step off the hamster wheel and take focused, consistent action in their businesses. Her consulting firm, A Squared Online, specializes in hands-on implementation support for entrepreneurs around the world, all of whom have one thing in common: the desire to have someone come in and organize THEM. A Squared’s approach sits in stark contrast to the way most business support firms operate: virtual assistants often unwittingly create more work for business owners who lack the clarity to effectively delegate, and coaches may specialize in strategy or mindset but leave the entrepreneur alone to do the hard work of daily implementation. A Squared, on the other hand, maps out the path from eureka moment to eureka result and supports entrepreneurs every step of the way with resources and effective systems that turn their creative insights into powerful outcomes.
Berghoff’s entrepreneurial philosophy is codified in her book “Eureka Results: How Entrepreneurs Can Turn Their Best Ideas Into Reality” and draws heavily from her background at Georgetown University, long-term relationships with clients, and in-depth research of hundreds of business owners. Her team of world-class consultants works individually with business owners to enable clear, focused action, implement time saving systems, and ensure effective delegation. “I don’t have to think about a damn thing except my actual job,” states Caroline Mayes, one of A Squared’s early clients. “A Squared can untangle the situation by clarifying what is actually happening, then mapping it out and creating the ability to make it so” agrees Tim Woo.
Ashlee Berghoff has an MBA from Georgetown University and is a Certified Fix This Next Advisor. She has been featured in the Copywriter Club Podcast, CEO Blog Nation, Reigniting Main Street, and Copy Chief Radio.
Client Success Manager
Her experience includes team building (recruiting, hiring, training); project & process creation & management; system selection, development & maintenance. Learning new systems is an exciting challenge that she embraces. She has worked exclusively in the virtual space and has extensive knowledge of online businesses.
Jennifer joined A Squared Online in February of 2019 as a Client Success Manager. She has enjoyed helping her clients get organized, grow, and reach their goals.
In her down time, she can be found watching college football, women’s soccer with her daughter, or cheering on her son’s high school football team.
– Christy Batta