Eureka Moments Are Great – We’ll Get You Eureka Results
What we stand for
- We believe that entrepreneurship is one of the most powerful engines for human creation, freedom, and thriving on earth.
- We are confident that the ripple effects of our work can carry forward for generations, even when we cannot see our own impact.
- We celebrate integrators and implementors with the same vigor the world uses to celebrate visionaries and charismatic leaders.
- We create flexible jobs that give full expression and respect to the best work of strong operators.
- We honor the uniqueness of creatives, neurodivergent entrepreneurs, and energetic, big-picture thinkers, and we build systems that turn their best ideas into reality.
- We are artisans, and this work is our vocation. Each of our legacies will extend far beyond A Squared, but our daily work here cultivates a spirit of meaning and creation.
- We pursue genuine, long-term relationships with our clients and get into the weeds with them.
Building the engine of a scalable business
installing conductors to run that engine
helping founders thrive while they scale
“When my team and I were maxed out in our capacity to meet our ambitious goals, we knew we could get there with a better workflow system and the right person to help us implement it – in real time. Ashlee Berghoff was my first choice because she is the only person I know with the systems experience, the understanding (and empathy!) of workflow challenges small to medium biz owners face, and the heart to roll up her sleeves and work alongside us to implement the changes. In just 4 weeks, Ashlee came in like an angel of mercy and provided immediate relief to our team, while spearheading a new system to organize our communication and SOP system, our document filing system, and our daily workflow. The big, hairy conundrum for small teams who need better systems is “when the heck do we make time to learn how to make more time?” With Ashlee, you get the best of both worlds; immediate relief and upgraded systems for the long haul. Needless to say, Ashlee gets my highest endorsement. She’s amazing at what she does, and (total bonus) a super cool person.”
– Kevin Rogers, Founder and CEO of Copy Chief
Founder and CEO
- Architect of Smooth Operator
- Author of Eureka Results: How Entrepreneurs Can Turn Their Best Ideas Into Reality
- Jargon-allergic MBA
- Certified Fix This Next Advisor
Ashlee Berghoff is the CEO of A Squared Online and the creator of Smooth Operator, a new way for experts and agency owners to scale even when they’re out of time. Her consulting firm, A Squared Online, specializes in done-for-you COO-level support for entrepreneurs around the world, all of whom have one thing in common: the desire to have someone come in and organize THEM. A Squared’s approach sits in stark contrast to the way most business support firms operate: virtual assistants often unwittingly create more work for business owners who lack the clarity to effectively delegate, and coaches may specialize in strategy or mindset but leave the entrepreneur alone to do the hard work of daily implementation. Smooth Operator, on the other hand, combines the best of systems thinking with on-the-ground execution so experts can turn their creative insights into powerful outcomes.
Berghoff’s entrepreneurial philosophy is codified in her book “Eureka Results: How Entrepreneurs Can Turn Their Best Ideas Into Reality” and draws heavily from her background at Georgetown University, long-term relationships with clients, and in-depth research of hundreds of business owners. Her team of world-class consultants works individually with business owners to enable clear, focused action, implement time saving systems, and ensure effective delegation. “I don’t have to think about a damn thing except my actual job,” states Caroline Mayes, one of A Squared’s early clients. “A Squared can untangle the situation by clarifying what is actually happening, then mapping it out and creating the ability to make it so” agrees Tim Woo.
Ashlee Berghoff has an MBA from Georgetown University and is a Certified Fix This Next Advisor. She has been featured in the Copywriter Club Podcast, Entrepreneur.com, Reigniting Main Street, and Copy Chief Radio.
Client Success Manager
Jennifer holds a B.S. Degree in Business Management and has worked in Business Development & Project Management for over fifteen years. She has assisted many small business owners with organizing time & resources, creating processes, and implementing software systems.
Her experience includes team building (recruiting, hiring, training); project & process creation & management; system selection, development & maintenance. Learning new systems is an exciting challenge that she embraces. She has worked exclusively in the virtual space and has extensive knowledge of online businesses.
Jennifer joined A Squared Online in February of 2019 as a Client Success Manager and now leads the recruiting department for the entire organization. She has enjoyed helping her clients get organized, grow, and reach their goals.
In her down time, she can be found watching college football, women’s soccer with her daughter, or cheering on her son’s high school football team.
I’m giddy happy – [my operations manager] is more than I could have expected. And we get along! She picks up on everything. She’s super smart, very industrious, very organized – a great match for what I need.
– Larry Weil